Friday, March 18, 2011

Four Leaf Clover


I have a four leaf clover!
I found it in my yard.
I looked straight down, and there it was!
(I didn't look too hard).

I must be really lucky!
They say they're hard to find.
Of all the clovers, four-leafs are
The hard-to-findest kind!

A perfect four leaf clover,
Just sitting on the soil.
So small and green and rarely seen,
Wrapped up in shiny foil!

And when I pull the foil back,
It's chocolatey inside!
My lucky clover makes my day
Four times more yummified!

My luck is really something!
A magic trait, it's true.
Let's hope that if I find some gold,
There's candy in that too!

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have looked straight down, and there they were, those illusive little green four leafers.
    But you have your priorities straight.
    It's not luck we need. It's not wealth we need. IT'S CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete