Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dear Diary


Dear Diary, I met this boy.
He's cute as cute can be.
I really really like him,
And I think he's into me!

He's got the most amazing eyes!
They're huge, and how they glitter!
The way he won't stop staring
Sets my heartbeat all a-twitter!

He's captain of the swim team
Or he could be, if he tried.
His flippy feet propel him
With a gentle, graceful glide.

He's serious, not like those boys
Who always crack a joke.
He rarely says a thing at all,
Just sighs a little "croak."

His skin is sleek and shiny
It's the smoothest that I've seen.
And such a pretty color, too!
A lovely shade of green!

Oh someday I will make him mine!
My love he can't resist!
(I hope this turns out better than
Those other frogs I kissed!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this one just HAS to be a prince, unless, of course, "Dear Diary", she's a frog!

    ReplyDelete