Thursday, July 31, 2014

First Day of School


It’s after six-thirty, get out of the bed!
You’ve had the whole summer to drool!
Put on that nice outfit and go comb your head--
It’s time for the first day of school!

I know that you’re nervous, we do this each year,
But trust me, it’s gonna be great!
The kids will adore you, there’s nothing to fear!
Now get in the car, ’cause we’re late!

Just go be yourself and I’m sure you’ll do well.
You always play nicely with others.
And if those mean girls keep on saying you smell,
Just tell me and I’ll call their mothers.

But what if they tease you and pull down your pants
And draw on your butt with a pen?
Oh sweetie, come on!  Make new friends!  Take a chance!
They won’t do the same things again!

Okay, here we are, get on out of the car.
Now don’t you look handsome and clever?
Oh, who wouldn’t like you?  My own special star!
The very best principal ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment